- Add the current entry to .mailrc
- Create lists such as phone lists and Christmas card addresses
- Try to work out who is related to whom, using some conventions
- Grab things from email; there is probably stuff for this
already in modern versions of bbdb
- Maintain a gulag of BBDB entries who have been unpersoned; BBDB
will check for someone being in here, if they're not in your
main DB. This way, you can keep the size of your main DB
down. See also bbdb-stalin.el.
- Handle human names, using "graduate" and "ordained" fields to
stick "Revd Dr" etc onto names, for use in bbdb-export-lists.el when it
makes up address labels etc.
- Iterate over entries.
- Undo some kind of damage to the daatbase, using an old copy
that had been stored elsewhere.
- Exile entries to the gulag -- see also bbdb-gulag.el.
- Looks like something else for undoing BBDB damage.
Last modified: Sat Dec 11 13:57:30 GMT Standard Time 2004