Products I recommend
I don't approve of advertising and marketing, and I try to choose
things based on people's recommendations. Here are a few things I
- Land Rover vehicles
- Versatile and durable. A diesel-driven Land Rover Defender is not only
economical to run, but also it is said that a vehicle uses more
energy to manufacture it than it will use to power it through
its working life, and Land Rovers are one of the longest-lasting
vehicles, so that saves energy on making replacements. It's no
wonder that Land Rover owners sometimes refer to other makes of all-wheel
drive vehicles as "disposables".
- Victorinox pen-knives
- I did go without one of these for a while, but I could do a lot
more with one.
- Mackays of Cambridge
- An excellent tool and engineering supplies shop.
- This one I have a connection with (my brother founded and
part-owns it) but I'd recommend it anyway, along with his
- Co-operative Bank
- A bank with an ethical policy.
- Mills and Reeve Solicitors
- Competent and helpful. Having been helped by them, I changed my
opinion of what lawyers are about, from the typical stereotype,
to people who are there to help you (for a price, of course)
with legal problems.
- Comfort Keyboard
- A very adjustable split keyboard.
- Xkeys pedals
- Good for Emacs use, or anything else with a lot of modifier
- Logitech Trackman Marble / Wheel
- Much more comfortable than a mouse.
This page contains only unsolicited testimonials. Therefore,
requests to have your product added to it will be refused.